Vetiver is a grounding and relaxing essential oil used to alleviate the effects of stress, depression and burnout. It balances the metabolism and thus aids with poor appetite, anaemia and weight loss. Its warming qualities are beneficial in rheumatism, arthritis and muscular pain.
Vetiver Essential Oil is steam-distilled from the roots of the Vetiveria zizanioides grass. It regulates the secretion of oestrogen and progesterone supplementing hormones during menopause and PMS. It is recommended for loose or oily skin as well as for acne.
- Helps with depression and burnout
- Increases appetite
- Increases hormonal levels in menopause
- Treats acne and oily skin
Vetiver Essential Oil can be used topically without dilution.
Vetiver Essential Oil is non-toxic, non-irritating and non-sensitising.
- Inhale from a diffuser to relax and centre a stressed mind
- Add 2-3 drops into a carrier oil and use in gentle massage for muscular pain
- Add 2-3 drops into a skin lotion and apply on acne or oily skin