Tea Tree Essential Oil has limitless applications. It is best known for its purifying properties and for cleansing the skin and nails and promoting a clear complexion.
Tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) is a herbaceous, green, leathery oil extracted from the leaf of the myrtle family of plants known as the Myrtaceae. It enhances immunity during cold and flu seasons and is frequently used on minor skin irritations to soothe and help the skin recover quickly. It also helps with depression, shock and hysterical conditions.
- Cleanses and rejuvenates the skin
- Promotes healthy immune function
- Protects against environmental threats
Tea Tree Essential Oil can be applied topically without dilution.
- Diffuse 3-5 drops in water to cleanse the air during cold and flu seasons, or breathe directly from the bottle
- Apply 1-3 drops topically on pimples, acne, scars, bruises and skin infections every 15 minutes or at night before sleeping
- Inhale directly from the bottle to ease depression
For sensitive skin, test 1 drop on your forearm to check your skin’s reaction. If irritation occurs, dilute in a carrier oil.