Roman chamomile is a warm, fruity essential oil with marked sedative qualities. It has a calming influence on the nerves and is used to treat neuralgia and neuropathy. It provides relief for sensitive, dry skin conditions, cracked nipples for lactating mothers, and psoriasis.
Roman Chamomile Essential Oil is produced by steam distillation from chamomile flowers. It can be used to alleviate back pain and painful periods, and to heal boils and abscesses.
- Calms nerves and treats neuralgia and period pain
- Soothes sensitive skin
- Eases back pain
- Heals boils and cracked nipples
Do not use if allergic to Roman chamomile or other members of Compositae family.
Roman Chamomile Essential Oil is non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitising.
- Add a few drops to a hot compress to cure boils and abscesses
- Add 2-3 drops into massage oil to ease back pain
- Add 2-3 drops in bath water to treat skin irritations
Do not use Roman Chamomile Essential Oil if you are pregnant.