Patchouli is a pungent essential oil used to treat mental imbalances, from depression to stress-related anxieties. Its stabilising nature is particularly well-suited for people who find themselves worrying and over-complicating things.
Patchouli Essential Oil is steam-distilled from the leaves of Pogostemon patchouli after they have been allowed to slightly ferment. Patchouli is an excellent remedy for cracked skin, as well as soothing skin irritations and fungal inflammations. It helps with diarrhea and lowers the appetite.
- Harmonises the mind and alleviates worries
- Suppresses appetite
- Treats cracked skin and fungal inflammations
Patchouli Essential Oil can be applied topically without dilution.
Patchouli Essential Oil is non-toxic, non-irritating and non-sensitising.
- Inhale directly from the bottle to calm a worrying mind
- Mix 2-3 drops in a skin lotion and apply on cracked skin
- Add 2-3 drops to a carrier oil and spread a thin layer on a foot with athlete’s foot infection