Geranium is an exotic, floral essential oil and a well-known aphrodisiac. It beautifies the skin and perfumes the body.
Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) is extracted from the entire plant of the gerianales or geraniums family of plants known as the Geraniaceae. It encourages feelings of joy and happiness, while calming nerves and lessening anxiety. Geranium supports a healthy liver and helps to reconnect us to feelings of spontaneity, pleasure and enjoyment.
- Supports liver health, promotes clear skin
- Calm nerves and lessens anxiety
- Encourages security, receptivity and intimacy
Dilute in a carrier oil such as coconut or olive oil before using topically.
- Diffuse 3-5 drops in water for reconnecting to feelings, calming the mind and inspiring intimacy or pleasure
- Apply 1-3 drops topically by diluting in 5ml (1 teaspoon) carrier oil
- Apply to arms or chest at bed time to encourage contentment
For sensitive skin, test 1 drop on your forearm to check your skin’s reaction. If irritation occurs, dilute in a carrier oil.