Cypress is an astringent essential oil used to control fluid production in oedema and incontinence. It promotes circulation and contains varicose veins.
Cypress Essential Oil is steam distilled from the needles, cones and twigs of cypress tree. It stimulates liver and pancreas and regulates the functioning of the ovaries. It relieves menstrual pain, minimises heavy flow and controls menopausal hot flashes. It can be used to manage asthma as well as to reduce foot perspiration.
- Helps with incontinence
- Minimises menstrual flow and pain
- Controls hot flashes in menopause
Cypress Essential Oil can be applied topically without dilution.
Cypress Essential Oil is non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitising.
- Add 1-2 drops into footbath to control sweating of feet
- Tip 1-2 drops in a handkerchief and inhale to ease an asthma attack
- Mix a few drops in body cream and apply on skin with upward strokes to control varicose veins