Clove Bud Essential Oil is most widely known as a natural analgesic and antiseptic used in dentistry and therefore to soothe sore teeth or gums and maintain good oral health. Clove also assists blood circulation and cardiovascular health.
Clove Bud (Eugenie caryophyllata) essential oil is a potent, stimulating oil extracted from the bud of the myrtle family of plants known as the Myrtaceae. It is a powerful antioxidant helping to fight bacteria and maintain a healthy immune system.
- Soothes teeth and gums, promotes oral health
- Antioxidant, promotes circulation
- Supports cardiovascular health
Dilute in a carrier oil such as coconut or olive oil before using topically.
- Diffuse 3-5 drops in water for anti-bacterial and energising effects
- Apply 1-3 drops topically by diluting in 5ml (1 teaspoon) carrier oil
- Add 1 drop to toothpaste to apply on sore teeth or gums
Skin sensitivity, causes tingling and burning, use carefully and sparingly when applying topically.