Clary sage is an extremely relaxing essential oil while also possessing tonic qualities. It can be used to relieve mental and physical stress during childbirth. It helps with menstrual cramps and promotes menstruation when it is missing. A true woman’s oil, clary sage is also used to regulate menopausal effects.
Clary Sage Essential Oil is steam distilled from the flowers of the clary sage plant. It balances oily skin and reduces dandruff. It is a muscle relaxant and eases digestive cramps.
- Relieves stress and supports childbirth
- Helps bring back missing periods
- Reduces the amount of dandruff
Clary Sage Essential Oil can be applied topically without dilution.
- Add a few drops in a hot compress to relieve abdominal cramps
- Mix with geranium and use in bathwater or foot bath for menopause relief
- Add 2-3 drops into a cream and rub on lower abdomen to increase menstruation
Clary Sage Essential Oil should not be taken during pregnancy except after the labour has started, when it may be useful. Do not use when taking alcohol.