Cinnamon bark is a warming essential oil used to stimulate appetite, eradicate harmful intestinal bacteria and support friendly gut flora. It eases menstrual cramps and relieves vomiting, diarrhoea and nausea. It helps with chills during a flu and combats weakness in convalescents.
Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil is steam or water distilled from the bark of Cinnamomum zeylanicum. It is an excellent tonic during the winter months for the elderly and the weak. It assists in avoiding viral infections and contagious diseases. Used in a massage blend, cinnamon stimulates blood circulation.
- Relieves menstrual cramps and intestinal spasms
- Warms the body during colds
- Stimulates blood circulation
Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil cannot be used on skin without heavy dilution.
- Prepare a warm compress to ease menstrual cramps
- Use in a massage blend to stimulate blood circulation
- Breathe in the steam from a vapouriser to help with symptoms of flu
- Do not use during pregnancy
- Do not take internally
- Dilute to 0.1% when using on skin
Cinnamon Bark essential Oil is a skin irritant and a sensitiser.