Ylang Ylang is a sweet essential oil used to control mood swings prior to menstruation. It slows down breathing and heart beat helping with palpitations and high blood pressure. It reduces stress and anxiety and is used to treat sexual problems caused by fear and nervousness.
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is steam or water distilled from the flowers of Cananga odorata. It balances sebum production and can be used for both oily and dry skin. Applied to the hair, it treats split ends.
- Controls mood swings caused by PMS
- Reduces heart palpitations and lowers high blood pressure
- Balances oily or dry skin
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil can be applied on skin without dilution.
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is non-toxic, non-irritating and non-sensitising.
- Use in a diffuser or inhale directly from the bottle to control mood swings caused by PMS
- Massage on your partner’s skin to spark sexual fire
- Add to a shampoo base to mend split ends
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil may cause nausea or headaches if used for extended periods of time.