Sandalwood is an anti-inflammatory essential oil used to treat bacterial and viral infections. It works against Herpes simplex I and II viruses and alleviates the symptoms of psoriasis and eczema.
Sandalwood Essential Oil is extracted from the Santalum spicatum tree by a combination of solvent and steam distillation. It has a relaxing effect on the nervous system and can be used for calming the mind. It soothes dry skin and brings relief for earaches and dry cough.
- Treats psoriasis and eczema
- Calms the mind
- Helps with earaches and dry cough
Sandalwood Essential Oil can be used topically without dilution.
- Use in a warm compress to soothe dry skin
- Apply undiluted on the skin to treat herpes
- Add 1-2 drops in a diffuser to help calm your mind
Sandalwood Essential Oil is non-toxic, non-irritating and non-sensitising.