Rosemary Essential Oil treats respiratory and circulatory disorders, liver congestion, digestive and nervous complaints as well as muscular and rheumatic pain.
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is a herbaceous, energising oil extracted from the flowers and leaves of the mint or deadnettle family of plants known as the Lamiaceae. It is often used in hair formulations for scalp and hair health, but is also highly effective for soothing sore muscles and combating nervous tension.
- Supports healthy digestion
- Soothes muscle aches and pains
- Improves hair and scalp health
Can be applied topically without dilution.
- Diffuse 3-5 drops in water for energising effects
- Apply 1-3 drops topically to the stomach diluted in 5ml (1 teaspoon) carrier oil for digestive complaints
- Add 3 drops to shampoo or conditioner before using
For sensitive skin, test 1 drop on your forearm to check your skin’s reaction. If irritation occurs, dilute in a carrier oil.