Orange is a sweet, refreshing and relaxing essential oil used to calm anxiety and nervousness. Its mildly sedative qualities and pleasant smell can assist in inducing sleep in children and toddlers. Orange Essential Oil is cold pressed from the peel of the orange fruit (Citrus sinensis).
Orange Essential Oil helps with various digestive problems, including stomach cramps, diarrhea, constipation and flatulence. It relieves dry, irritated skin and may act to regenerate old and rougher complexions.
- Pacifies anxiety and nervousness
- Induces sleep in children
- Helps with digestion and skin problems
Orange Essential Oil may be a skin irritant if used in large doses or undiluted.
- Inhale directly from the bottle to calm an anxious mind
- Rub on the stomach to ease cramps and constipation
- Evaporate in a diffuser to help children fall asleep
Orange Essential Oil is non-toxic and non-sensitising but may irritate the skin if used undiluted.