German chamomile is a gentle but effective essential oil used for treating muscular and joint pain. It soothes inflamed tendons and swollen joints and has a calming effect on the mind. It can be used to reduce irritability and depression associated with premenstrual syndrome.
German Chamomile Essential Oil is extracted by steam distillation from chamomile flowers. It helps with earaches as well as teething pains of infants. It is also a wonderful cure for insomnia.
- Eases muscle and joint pain
- Calms the mind and alleviates depression
- Helps with earache and teething pain
German Chamomile Essential Oil can be applied topically without dilution.
German Chamomile Essential Oil is non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitising.
- Diffuse 2-3 drops in the room air to calm the mind and lift spirits prior to periods
- Add 2-3 drops to carrier oil to massage painful muscles
- Mix a few drops into warm bathwater to induce sleepiness if suffering from insomnia