Frankincense is a precious oil commonly used today for healing the skin of scars and stretch marks and to promote cellular health. Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) is extracted from the resin of the torchwood or incense tree family of plants known as the Burseraceae.
Frankincense Essential Oil is a soothing and beautifying oil that heals the skin and reduces inflammation. It induces feelings of peace and relaxation and is loved by both men and women for its intense aroma.
- Reduces the appearance of scars and stretch marks
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system
- Promotes cellular health
Frankincense Essential Oil can be applied topically without dilution.
- Diffuse 3-5 drops in water to calm the mind and body and induce feelings of peace, or breathe directly from the bottle.
- Apply 1-3 drops topically directly on scars or stretch marks.
- Use in massage for relief from muscular aches, pain or tension. Dilute in a carrier oil for greater coverage.
For sensitive skin, test 1 drop on your forearm to check your skin’s reaction. If irritation occurs, dilute in a carrier oil.