Cedarwood is a powerful essential oil used for reducing cellulite and oedema, as well as to treat coughs, bronchitis and vaginal infections.
Cedarwood Essential Oil is extracted by steam distillation from the wood, stump or sawdust of Atlas Cedarwood—famous tree species used for building the Biblical Solomon’s Temple. It alleviates anxiety, stress and other nervous conditions. It can also be used to normalise oily skin, fight dandruff and increase hair growth.
- Reduces cellulite
- Treats coughs and bronchitis
- Relieves vaginal and urinary tract infections
- Helps with anxiety
Cedarwood Essential Oil can be applied topically without dilution.
Cedarwood Essential Oil is non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitising.
- Inhale directly from the bottle to reduce anxiety and mental tension
- Add 2-3 drops into a carrier oil and massage on cellulite skin
- Mix 2-3 drops in a lotion and rub onto scalp to suppress dandruff